دوست عزیز، به سایت علمی نخبگان جوان خوش آمدید

مشاهده این پیام به این معنی است که شما در سایت عضو نیستید، لطفا در صورت تمایل جهت عضویت در سایت علمی نخبگان جوان اینجا کلیک کنید.

توجه داشته باشید، در صورتی که عضو سایت نباشید نمی توانید از تمامی امکانات و خدمات سایت استفاده کنید.
صفحه 6 از 93 نخستنخست 1234567891011121314151656 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 51 تا 60 , از مجموع 929

موضوع: اختراعات و نوآوري هاي خارجي به زبان اصلي

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 9,945
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Behold! The Power of Refraction

Yes! You’ve heard of it in your historical legend class teachings, but you’ve never thought it could be harnessed again in our time! But it has been! The refraction of light, my friend, the very harnessing of waves of brightness through awesome, awesome science. What we’ve got here is an installation proving the power of refraction yet again, this time with singles and bunches of LED lights and laser-cut acrylic to lead the way.
    Ruth McDermott, show us!
    Behind curtain number one we’ve got history!
    In the 18th century in particular, candles were mounted in magnificent candelabra and chandeliers which amplified the light through lead crystal drops cut into prismatic shapes. These designs were based on the principles of reflection, refraction and diffusion which were first written about by Newton and Huygens around 1690.
    Behind curtain number two we’ve got factoids!
    This project is titled “Isis Sea Fan” The Isis Sea Fan is named after the organic forms it mymics, (sea fans: soft tendrilled coral,) to create a connection between technology and natural forms. As for materials; the material that appears to be glass is actually laser cut optically clear acrylic.
    Behind the third curtain we’ve got what I’ve got to say!
    These are just shiny as all getout, and I think it would be fantastic to see an entire 2 story wall full of these, refracting and refracting, all the way up and down, side to side on the wall.
    So very shiny.
    Designer: Ruth McDermott

مهمترين لذت در زندگي، كمك به سايرين براي برنده شدن است. حتي اگر به قيمت آهسته تر رفتن و تغيير در نتيجه مسابقه اي باشد كه ما در آن شركت داريم

2. کاربرانی که از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند.

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Phone, Ear-Phone, Phone

Don’t get so confused, the Kambala is a mobile phone that transforms to a earphone as well. Pop the center piece and the earpiece clip pings out; clip this to your ear, and you got a phone-earphone! Multilayered Polymer which hosts all the electronic components is used in its construction. A continuous flexi-screen with plenty of sensors makeup the surface and it has the ability to transmit the image on the inside of the phone to the outside. It even does a chameleon act by blending in with your skin tone when you clip it to your ear.

Designer: Ilshat Garipov

مهمترين لذت در زندگي، كمك به سايرين براي برنده شدن است. حتي اگر به قيمت آهسته تر رفتن و تغيير در نتيجه مسابقه اي باشد كه ما در آن شركت داريم

4. 2 کاربر از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند .

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Surfaces, Surfaces, Surfaces

I’m sort of a nut job when it comes to minimalism. If I’m going to be a minimalist, I’m extreme. I like surfaces, surfaces, surfaces. Designer Emili Diaz understands my OCD-like vice so his Table 180 suits me to a tee. On the “surface” it looks all clean and unassuming but just underneath are a bevy of panels hiding compartments for every need be it dining or working. This is concept only but I’d like to have one.
    Designer: Emili Manrique Diaz

6. کاربرانی که از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند.

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Utterly Delightful Twins

Pushya and Pullya are a robotic set that that break away from the conventional norm of obedience. They are not the slaves we expect robots to be and are delightfully mischievous. Pushya is the radical sort who acts erratically, starring in those awkward moments of life; Pullya does the opposite by behaving like the perfect lad. Both don’t follow any of the commands that you dictate and do their free will. Hard to fathom Robos doin that, but like they say Yin and Yang, the good and bad co-exist in this world.

Designer: Paul Grader

Pullya Does Chores

Pushya Sells Your TV

8. 2 کاربر از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند .

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض This Anti-Theft For Bike Relies On Good Samaritans

Meerkat is a bright, colorful ABS beacon kinda thang that has the height, *** and age of the owner of a bicycle molded onto it. In transit, it fits as a mudguard to the cycle; and when parked, it can be removed (lifted up-over the seat) to fit as an anti-theft with the bike lock. Till this bit the concept is fine; the flipside kicks in on two counts: it relies heavily on a Good Samaritan to notice the theft and report it and what do you do with the mudguard when someone else uses the bike or you grow up!

If the Samaritan does take the trouble of capturing a pic of the thief (doubtful), then it can be used by the police and as Simpon puts it, “the data will then be filtered and directly uploaded and GPS stamped to a specialized, police monitored Google map which can be used as an evidence gathering system.”
    Doubtful! Doubtful! Doubtful!
    Designer: Simon Enever

10. 2 کاربر از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند .

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Split Snowboard Binding Backs

Snowboard bindings? What! It’s getting into summer when I’m posting this, so it’s a bit strange to even think about snow – but hay! Like a good Minnesotan, in summer I wish for winter, and in winter I wish for summer! These bindings are split down the back, adjusting the cant of the high back for “greater support and control.” Better for your ankles? Better for your mind. But you can’t be too furry! It’ll get caught in there.

Also check out the aluminum block holding all the straps and high back in place. What’s up with your knowledge of straps? In skateboarding, as well as with snowboarding, the only thing the average first-time buyer of a setup is the design of the board. Pretty skulls and gore and knives and whatnot. Are these designed for you, the audience reading this post?
    Also, what kind of bindings do you use now?
    Designer: Joshua Benjamin Harris

12. کاربرانی که از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند.

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Better Than Your Desk بهترین میز کامپیوتر برای شما

A desk made for utilitarian efficiency that isn’t ugly, go figure! The Novanta workstation is some beauty, even if I think it’s a bit chunky. The MDF, aluminum and perforated metal SCREAM “only Macs please” but a ***ier PC like the HP Touchsmart could probably move in without ruffling the neighbors too much. Drawers aside, there’s a bevy of features you won’t find elsewhere – namely the integrated speaker grills and the illuminated tabletop perfect for lightbox work.
    Other features include:
    • Speakers
    • USB and Audio Hub
    • Monitor Stand
    • iPod Dock
    • Power Strip
    • Cable Channelling
    • K/B & Mouse
    • Drawing Utensil Drawer
    • Electrical Equipment Drawer
    • Laptop/A3 Paper Drawer
    Perhaps my favorite feature is the electrical equipment drawer in the rear – to hide all those messy wires and cables. I kinda want one.
    Designer: Luke Riggall

14. کاربرانی که از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند.

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Boxy Chairs With Spaces wkngd صندلی و جعبه فضایی

It’s always the recliners and sofas that take away the credit of being innovative in design. Footrests and tables all included! So the Puppo comes as a refreshing change coz it’s a simple chair that you could keep in your dorm (occupies less space), yet gloat that it’s a decent recliner with its footrest and storage-box-space! Just tinker a bit with it’s mechanics.

Designers: Mladen Milosevic & Vuk Dragovic

16. 2 کاربر از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند .

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Sit Down With a Nice One-Cable Espresso

Returning hero Andrew Seunghyun Kim – whose been getting designs published with Yanko since 2007, presents this all-in-one screen. It’s the “Espresso” and it’s got one cable. It’s your TV, your multimedia collection, and your home internet display. Built-in DVD player, speakers, and wi-fi. Slots along the right side for plug-n-play add-ons. Available in 2 colors: single-shot or double-shot – for those of you who need that extra jolt. Then- touch screen remote- coffee cup touch charger for the remote.
    Touch everything. The remote is reel-similar to what the modern iPod screens look like, along with the fluid covers n’ stuff. The bottom or back-side of the remote has a ridge to resemble the bottom of a coffee cup, which, incidentally, makes it nice to handle. And the coffee cup you see below is the charger for the remote. Just place it on top! Induction!
    I encourage all Yanko users to comment on this project here, of course, then explore the rest of Andrew Seunghyun Kim’s designs here on Yanko : Search “Andrew Seunghyun Kim”, then read Kim’s message board post over at Core77 – kindly submitted to us by 울트라 쫄핑크 TaoNova. Thanks for all tips!
    Designer: Andrew Seunghyun Kim

18. کاربرانی که از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند.

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    مکانیک-ساخت و تولید
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض The HARVESTER

Truth be told if I saw this thing barreling thru a forest, I’d probably wet my pants but wait! The Harvester is Forests’ best friend. The Designers wanted to create a machine that could sustainably deal with the forest and its natural resources without damaging our very limited supply. It optimizes the entire process and analyzes the work flow so future improvements can be made to guarantee the proper usage and protection of our forest grounds. I adore the little wheel plates that spread its surface area while lifting a heavy tree.
    Designers: Niko Kugler & Georg Heitzmann

20. کاربرانی که از پست مفید hossien سپاس کرده اند.

صفحه 6 از 93 نخستنخست 1234567891011121314151656 ... آخرینآخرین

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. معرفی: هر چي سوال در مورد اختراع داري بيا تو !
    توسط hossien در انجمن سایر موضوعات اختراعات و نوآوری
    پاسخ ها: 47
    آخرين نوشته: 26th April 2012, 08:11 PM
  2. English Version
    توسط diamonds55 در انجمن English Version
    پاسخ ها: 2
    آخرين نوشته: 27th December 2011, 10:26 PM
  3. گذری بر تاریخچه خط در ايران زمين
    توسط Admin در انجمن ایران شناسی
    پاسخ ها: 1
    آخرين نوشته: 15th March 2009, 07:24 PM
  4. آموزشی: در جستجوی اطلاعات فارسی مهارت پیدا کنید!
    توسط diamonds55 در انجمن آموزش وب و اینترنت
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 17th November 2008, 12:59 AM

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •