دوست عزیز، به سایت علمی نخبگان جوان خوش آمدید

مشاهده این پیام به این معنی است که شما در سایت عضو نیستید، لطفا در صورت تمایل جهت عضویت در سایت علمی نخبگان جوان اینجا کلیک کنید.

توجه داشته باشید، در صورتی که عضو سایت نباشید نمی توانید از تمامی امکانات و خدمات سایت استفاده کنید.
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 1 , از مجموع 1

موضوع: Lend Us A Hand, Atleti

یار همیشگی
    رشته تحصیلی
    فناوری اطلاعات
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 3,299
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

Wink Lend Us A Hand, Atleti

Real Madrid's Kaka: It Would Be Nice If Atletico Would Lend Us A Hand

The Brazilian was all smiles after his goal on Saturday...

With a broad smile after a commendable performance this past weekend against Espanyol which was capped with a goal, Real Madrid's Kaka gave a press conference today after training.

Commenting on the goal that served as a catharsis after suffering a sports hernia that has kept him out of peak form for over 40 days, the Brazilian spoke of the weight being removed from his shoulders, as reported by AS.

"The goal was very special because it had been a few months since I had scored and a lot of time without playing. Against Espanyol, it was a good match and I felt more free. Every day my condition improves and one will see better things out of me."

As for reports that his sports hernia may be a chronic injury, Kaka spoke of leaving the past in the past. "The sports hernia is a thing of the past, I am no longer injured and we should consider this issue as good as
    The sports hernia has sprouted some debate in the Spanish press over the Brazilian's star signing, but Kaka has revealed that he never felt pressured at any time. "At Real Madrid, one has to learn to live with pressure as in all great clubs, but I did not feel pressure. The only thing that has bothered me in this entire time has been that I was not improving physically. The doctors recommended patience, but I never felt pressure. I just wanted to play as I wanted."

Kaka also spoke of next weekend, when Liga rivals Barcelona will take on Atletico de Madrid at the Vicente Calderon. "It would be nice if Atletico would lend us a hand," said the Brazilian, who hopes to cut the Blaugrana's lead down to two points sooner rather than later. "The next match is an important one."

As for his own team's play, Kaka believes Madrid are finding their niche and are settling into their own style. "The coach is really spreading the pitch and this is serving us well. As for my postition, I have always liked to play behind the forwards. The only thing we are lacking is to play a complete 90 minutes. It is a question of mentality and it's something that happens with the scoreline. In our last match we were up 2-0 at half-time and we relaxed a bit. We need to work hard so that it does not continue to happen."

The Brazilian also defended Karim Benzema, who was substituted by Gonzalo Higuain early in the second half of the last match. "Karim is important for Real Madrid because of his quality. He scores important goals, he is helping the team, and he is improving a lot. One has to remember that it is not easy to go to a new country and a new league and Benzema is adapting just as the rest of the team is."

Finally, Kaka spoke of his fellow Brazilians Robinho and Ronaldinho, hoping that he will continue to enjoy success with his compatriots on the international stage. "Robinho chose his future and decided to return to Brazil and Santos. Yesterday he scored a great goal! I am happy for him and hope he is at the World Cup. As for Ronaldinho, he is doing things well at Milan and has improved a lot, but he still lacks something to become what he was. In any case, Milan will have a difficult time this year in Italy because Inter are very strong with lots of good players and a great coach in Mourinho."

2. کاربرانی که از پست مفید Victor007 سپاس کرده اند.

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •