دوست عزیز، به سایت علمی نخبگان جوان خوش آمدید

مشاهده این پیام به این معنی است که شما در سایت عضو نیستید، لطفا در صورت تمایل جهت عضویت در سایت علمی نخبگان جوان اینجا کلیک کنید.

توجه داشته باشید، در صورتی که عضو سایت نباشید نمی توانید از تمامی امکانات و خدمات سایت استفاده کنید.
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 2 , از مجموع 2

موضوع: واکنش ایرانی چطور است در برابر سیگارکشیدن در کاکپیت؟

یار همراه
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 6,802
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array
    312's: جدید84

smilee1 واکنش ایرانی چطور است در برابر سیگارکشیدن در کاکپیت؟

تاریخ نشر: سه شنبه ۱۵ مهر ۱۳۹۳
    در این تصویر که مربوط به یکی از هواپیماهای ایرلاین آتا است، خلبان در حال کشیدن سیگار دیده می شود و مشخص نیست این کار از نظر قانونی دارای ایراد است یا نه.

http://www.askcaptainlim.com/-profes...e-cockpit.html

Questions about cockpit behaviour of co-pilot
    Dear Captain Lim,

Just yesterday, I came across this 'news article' while browsing the internet (See here). In the article, a young woman claimed she was entertained in the cockpit for the entire duration of her MAS flight back in 2011 and that one of those pilots was also the first officer of the missing B777-200ER of flight MH370.

She also claimed that the pilots were "smoking throughout the flight". In the video attached to the article, the news reporter also mentioned that while there are regulations preventing passengers from smoking in-flight, these do not apply to the pilots themselves.

I am aware that there are very strict regulations for pilots and their consumption of alcohol, and I assumed that there would be equally stringent rules for smoking as well. Thus, I found it very hard to believe that a pilot would not only smoke in the cockpit, but also get away with such a breach in security protocols.

The sceptic in me suspects that this story was more likely the result of a young woman who found her pictures with the pilots on her flight, made up most (if not all) of this story to go with the photos, and presented it to the media in an effort to bring some attention towards herself. This may or may not have been the case. Ultimately, my knowledge of what goes on behind cockpit doors is limited, hence the following questions:

1. Are there any regulations in place to prevent pilots from smoking in the cockpit? If there are, how would those regulations compare to the ones governing the consumption of alcohol?

2. Are there any smoke detectors in a cockpit?

3. From my understanding, pilots often work with different pilots on each flight. Therefore, how likely would it be that a pilot would agree to remain silent when his colleague on the flight deck was being very "inviting" towards some of his passengers? Wouldn't the pilot be more likely to report his colleague's errant behaviour, in the event that he failed to convince his colleague to act in a more professional manner?

The disappearance of flight MH370 is a sad event, which for some has likely ruined their confidence in air travel. As an aviation enthusiast, it saddens me even more that this article is being circulated, further damaging the public's perception of airline pilots.

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read my questions, and thank you for answering questions in your blog from those of us who want to know more about matters in aviation.

Warm regards,

C.U.

PS. I have read your book 'Life in the Skies' and enjoyed it a lot and I am also enjoying the book 'Cockpit Confidential' by Patrick Smith, which I probably would not have picked up had you not recommended it in your new book.

Hi C.U.

Yes there are recent rules and regulations governing smoking in the cockpit. In the past, pilots were allowed to smoke in the cockpit as some aircraft have ashtrays in cockpit for pilots too. Since passengers have been banned from smoking, pilots today have also been stopped from smoking in the cockpit.

As always, some pilots do smoke in the cockpit and there’s not much that can be done about it unless they have been reported by their own crew. Some airlines will come down very hard on the crew. I know of a First Officer who reported his captain for smoking in the cockpit. After investigation the captain was demoted.

Unlike in the aircraft lavatories, there are no smoke detectors in the cockpit.

It is true that in some airlines, a few pilots do break the rules and invite unauthorised guests into the cockpit. As long as no one knows about it, then the issue is forgotten. However, there are some first officers who would object to such breach of regulations and report them to the management. As such, similar disciplinary actions would be taken against the captain.

As regards to the picture and the stories from the young woman, her stories may have been exaggerated, such as “smoking throughout the flight”.
    مقررات و نحوه برخورد با خلبان سیگاری درکابین پرواز مسافری در ایران چطور است؟
    ویرایش توسط 312 : 11th October 2014 در ساعت 07:33 AM
    خيانت فــقـر مي آورد

2. 3 کاربر از پست مفید 312 سپاس کرده اند .

یار همراه
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 6,802
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array
    312's: جدید84

پیش فرض پاسخ : واکنش ایرانی چطور است در برابر سیگارکشیدن در کاکپیت؟

شرکت هواپیمایی الامارات اقدام به اخراج خلبان این شرکت به دلیل برافراشتن پرچم جمهوری اسلامی ایران در فرودگاه امام خمینی (ره) نمود.

به گزارش خبرنگار خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران (ایسنا)، در پی فرود بزرگترین هواپیمایی مسافرتی جهان در تهران که متعلق به شرکت هواپیمایی الامارات است، خلبان آن که یک ایرانی بود پس از فرود اقدام به برافراشتن پرچم جمهوری اسلامی ایران از پنجره کابین کرد، اما همزمان با انتشار این تصاویر، شرکت هواپیمایی امارات این خلبان را اخراج کرد.رسانه های امارات به نقل از منابع آگاه در وزارت کشور و شرکت هواپیمایی امارات، خبراخراج این خلبان را تایید کردند و نوشتند که این «حرکت غیر اخلاقی و سیاسی خلبان» باعث اخراج وی شده است!هم چنین رسانه‌های امارات گزارش دادند که شبکه های اجتماعی در امارات تصاویر این خلبان با پرچم ایران را منتشر کرده‌اند که باعث انتقاد شدید کاربران در این شبکه ها شده است.

خيانت فــقـر مي آورد

4. کاربرانی که از پست مفید 312 سپاس کرده اند.

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 30th January 2013, 08:52 PM
  2. خبر: ساخت سیمرغ فجر در جمهوری چک/ سیمرغ امسال واقعا بلورین است
    توسط نسیم بهآر در انجمن سایر اخبار هنری
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 28th January 2013, 06:23 AM
  3. خبر: درخواست یک مدار اسیلاتور سینوسی مایکروویو 1وات.
    توسط عرفان سلیم زاده در انجمن مدارها و پروژه ها
    پاسخ ها: 6
    آخرين نوشته: 22nd June 2011, 08:45 PM
  4. پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 17th April 2010, 07:52 PM
  5. پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 25th September 2008, 07:32 AM

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید