PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : literary texts

مهناز
1st January 2009, 01:37 PM
Oh ,how sweet it is to hear one's own convictions from another 's lips

If they called it puppy LOVE , I guess they'll never know how a young heart really feels and why I LOVE her so

Come with me , and be my LOVE , and we will all the pleasures prove

مهناز
1st January 2009, 04:18 PM
They said of LOVE that it sometimes goes,sometimes flies,runs with one,walks gravely with another,turns a third into ice,and sets a fourth in a flame,it wounds one,another it kills,like lightning it begins and ends in the same moment

for there is no force able to resist it

مهناز
1st January 2009, 04:43 PM
LOVE means the body ,the soul,the life,the entire being

We feel LOVE as we feel the warmth of our blood,we breathe LOVE as we breathe air,we hold it in ourselves as we hold our thoughts

Nothing exists for us,just LOVE

مهناز
1st January 2009, 04:44 PM
I would love to spend all my time writing to you,I'd love to share with you all that goes through my mind,all that weighs on my heart,all that gives air to my soul,phantoms of art,dreams that would be so beautiful if they could come true

If I could write words like leaves on an autumn forest floor what a bonfire my letters would make

If I could speak words you would drown when I said I Love you

مهناز
1st January 2009, 11:46 PM
Are the stars out tonight ? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright , because I only have eyes for you , dear

In sweetness of friendship let there be laughter , and sharing pleasures

مهناز
2nd January 2009, 01:37 PM
LOVE shall be our token ; LOVE be yours & LOVE be mine

I dream of you to wake ; would that I might dream of you & not wake but slumper on

Oh , what beautiful are the flowers of your garden , the flowers of your garden are fair ; but flowers of your eyes

The eyes those silent tongues of LOVE

مهناز
3rd January 2009, 10:35 PM
Come , cuddle your head on my shoulder , dear

And we will go sailing away from here to the beautiful land

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever , it's Loveliness increase , it wiil never pass into nothingness

But still will keep a bower quiet for us , and a sleep full of sweet dreams

When LOVE and skill work together , expect a masterpiece

مهناز
4th January 2009, 09:56 PM
I give you my hand ! I give you my LOVE more precious than money , I give you myself without any limitation , will you give me yourself ?

How do I LOVE thee ? let me count that . I LOVE thee to the depth & breadth & height my soul can reach

Death will find me , long before I tire of watching you

My heart is a bargain today . will you take it

مهناز
7th January 2009, 09:54 PM
Flase friendship , like the ivy , decays and ruins the walls it embraces ; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it support

LOVE does not consist in gazing at each other , but in looking out ward together in the same direction

If passion drives you , let reason hold the reins

Those whom true LOVE has held , it will go on holding

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد