PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : We can not speak English

ashkan
29th May 2011, 03:19 PM
we can not speak english

[movafaghiyat] if speak by translate [movafaghiyat]1

translator: www.translate.google.com (http://www.njavan.com/forum/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.translate.goog le.com)

for opening blocker , send pm to me

hi to all dear's wll i hope you

this topic is for talking about anythings , you should say from google translate if no problem , i do not speak english ! ha ha do you think imposible ?
no it is not imposible
for learning any language's you should talk by moder and families , do you full speak persian in one mouth at ur birthday ? no ! everyone cant speak in childhood
if we can't speak very good , but by friends helps and forum moderator we can speak english soon
please not strict ! i know i do not know

please do not speak persian , even for training you most talk to english

ashkan
29th May 2011, 03:38 PM
talking 1
rigular verbs = will - go - went

i went to usa , and i went to a shop center , and looking for potato chips ! finally after a quarter i see a chips packet , i said yoohoo ... i found chips and picked up , i went to accounting

good , pleas reading this and continue

نارون1
29th May 2011, 05:42 PM
In that moment , I saw a beautiful gun toy suddenly . you know ,I chose it for my sister son .Therefore , I picked it and went for paying money

ashkan
29th May 2011, 07:18 PM
apparently no one was to money delivery ! i little thought and saw the shop center payment is digital very interesting , all of commodity had a barcode ,i put the laser on the barcode for done paying ! so easily

parichehr
29th May 2011, 08:24 PM
After that i bought sth for dinner and took a taxi and went straight to Hotel. Then i wrap my dear nephew's gift, & I read a novel for some minuts, and now it's time of eatting, I really enjoy cooking so I decided to prepare dinner myself ... so

نارون1
29th May 2011, 10:52 PM
I stand up , oh my god , I am veery tired , it is best that I go to the restaurant of hotel . by the way , I went to the restaurand , at first , ordered a cup of tea , then ordered rice and chicken .the waiter said :"we are fish too , it is very delisious " but I said that I didnt like fish any way .....so

parichehr
15th June 2011, 05:01 PM
After eating dinner, I went to my room and picked the chips to eat and wanted to turn the TV on, then suddenly my phone rings, oh it made me so happy because I really wanted to speak with someone... oh my GOD it's my close friend I didn't speak with her for one week, I missed her... and I started to speak with her, we had a lot of things to say, I think our speaking duration was more than 2 hour!!!... oohh it really energize me

صاصائیل
21st August 2011, 07:07 PM
i felt pain in my head,i just need to a acetaminophen,so i went out untile looked for a pharmacy.i bought it ,then i decided to walking at the park.Oh my God!.. there was a cinema near the park.i went to the front it.The movie was terrible....i loved terrible movies ,then i went to watching

نارون1
24th August 2011, 02:02 PM
it's name was " shining " , I liked it very much
. Jack Niclson was a actor in this film
this film was a kind of horror film and psychological film
.....After I watched the film , I will go to the amusement park

صاصائیل
24th August 2011, 04:19 PM
i was tired . i sit on the bench of the park
/hi , good morning ,it's 8/he was keeper of park
oooh my god,i had asleep on the bench throughout of the night
went out from the park and decided to went to cafe....

صاصائیل
29th August 2011, 09:40 AM
Goodmorning mrs. what would you like to meat? (said waiter
i told him:i'd like a piece of cake with a cup of coffee please.
said waiter)? with a glass of milk
i told him:half and half coffee and milk
i went out when i ate them

نارون1
31st August 2011, 09:26 PM
when I went out ,I took a taxi for going airport
I decided to travel to Orgen .
I heard there is wonderful nature in there.
oh , my god ; there is a heavy trafic

صاصائیل
1st September 2011, 11:01 PM
[nadanestan]sorry
i tipyed it 2 once

صاصائیل
1st September 2011, 11:18 PM
because of flight,i felt sick
ohh,Taxi
come in"said taxi driver"
where are you going"?said taxi driver
i told him that i going to the best hotel.Do you know a hotel is near the centry?
o yes,ok
Hello,i want a room this hotel
yes please
have you got a room for 2 persons?
just a minutes.....ooYes.please full this form
oh sorry,where is my room?
youre number room's 44 and youre key, please
i was alone............i decided to invite from one of my best friend

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد