PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Juventus defeats Fulham 3-1 in Europa League

matrix
12th March 2010, 05:07 PM
Juventus defeats Fulham 3-1 in Europa League

Juventus defeated Fulham 3-1 on Thursday, in the first leg of Europa League's last 16 round at Stadio Olimpico in Turin, Italy.

http://uc-njavan.ir/images/2ehnd3pz5mlyj33in925.jpg (http://uc-njavan.ir/)

Defender Nicola Legrottaglie put the Italian side ahead after netting Diego's ninth-minute corner.

Another Italian defender Jonathan Zebina doubled the advantage with a fierce 25-yard strike in the 25th minute, before Fulham's Dickson Etuhu pulled one back for the English side with a shot that took a huge deflection off defender Nicola Legrottaglie in the 36t minute.

The two-goal lead, however, was restored just before halftime when striker David Trezeguet gave the Italian side a healthy advantage heading into next week's return leg to be held in London.

"I'm quite satisfied with the result tonight but to be honest, I hoped to get something more out of the game, I think we could have scored more,” Juventus boss Alberto Zaccheroni said.

"It's not a good thing to concede an away goal at home and it will be difficult in the second leg because Fulham usually give their best at home so we have to watch out and be very careful," he added.

Fulham manager Roy Hodgson, however, said his side was not "disgraced."

"We did enough in the game to show we are not out of it. We certainly weren't disgraced,” Hodgson said.

"The only bitter pill for us to swallow is that their third goal just before half-time was completely unnecessary,” he went on to say.

"We should have come in at 2-1 and with that score line for the second leg we would have been a lot happier," he further explained.

Thursday match results:

Atlético Madrid 0 - 0 Sporting Lisbon
FK Rubin Kazan 1 - 1 VfL Wolfsburg
Hamburg SV 3 - 1 Anderlecht
Lille 1 - 0 Liverpool
Benfica 1 - 1 Marseille
Juventus 3 - 1 Fulham
Panathinaikos 1 - 3 Standard Liege
Valencia 1 - 1 Werder Bremen

Source: www.presstv.ir

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد