PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Hashemian stops Schalke winning streak

AvAstiN
30th January 2010, 10:22 AM
http://www.presstv.ir/photo/20100124/fazeli20100124133900437.jpg

Iranian soccer star Vahid Hashemian helped Vfl Bochum come back from behind and score a 2-2 draw against powerhouse Schalke 04.

Schalke took the lead through striker Vicente Sanchez who slotted home from inside the box five minutes after kickoff; Kevin Kuranyi doubled the advantage three minutes before the break.

It seemed as if Schalke would be celebrating their fifth consecutive victory, but then substitute Hashemian came off the bench 18 minutes from time and reduced the deficit when he volleyed a corner kick into the net in the 82nd minute.

The visitors were shocked when Stanislav Sestak headed in a stoppage-time equalizer on a pinpoint cross from Hashemian.

"We played more aggressively and courageously, especially in the second half," Hashemian said.

"The late goal from Sestak was very beautiful and important, so we could turn the tide,” the former Bayern Munich player added.

"Before my substitution, the coach told me to score one and assist another. And that's what I did. Maybe he should tell me that every week," he further explained.

Schalke manager Felix Magath, however, blamed his inexperienced men for the draw.

“We have gifted two points but that's what happens when you have inexperienced players,” Magath said.

“You can concede two goals but when players are ball-watching that's down to a lack of experience,” he added.

www.presstv.ir

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد