PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : مقاله Study of metallic mineralization in Chizar granitoid in Tarom mountains (southwest of Manjil

geology-DR92
23rd March 2015, 08:04 PM
Study of metallic mineralization in Chizar granitoid in Tarom mountains (southwest of Manjil

Abstract:

The Granitoid pile of Chizar with Oligocene age is situated at Southwest of Manjil town in Sofla Tarom
mountains in Qazvin province. Petrographically this Granitoid has granitic to quartzmonzonite compositions
with pegmatitic granular texture that in some samples have porphyritic texture to middle sized nature.
Quartzoliti dikes with granular apliti texture cut the granitoidi host rock. From the geochemical point of view
one sample of dike is located in the confine of peraluminous and the granite sample is located in metaluminous
confine. In the diagrames of distinguish tectonic status all of the samples are located between the whithin the
plate granites of A1 and volcanic arc granites that show plutonism related with within continental rift zones. To
Studies on the Granites of the area and comparing this intrusion with other granites which possess a mine, we
discover the barren nature of these granites from metallic mineralization. The variety of Tourmaline veins and
lattice veined show that the minor increase of abnormal pressures of fluid can erect the formation of crack in the
ranges of single crack. According to coordination trends of elements between mineralization vein, dikes and
host rock, Tourmaline vein and REE elements are the result of fractionation granite and have origin magmatic.
the study of fluid inclusion shows that Fluoids have drag and disorganized forms. Primary inclusions are mostly
kind of the 2 phase (LV). The Chizar mine is located in the range of Epithermal mine.
Keywords : Granitoid, quartzmonzonite, Tarom, Chizar, Epithermal

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد