PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : آموزشی زمان آینده در زبان انگلیسی the future tense

zulu
22nd August 2012, 11:52 PM
زمان آینده بی شک یکی از سخت ترین زمانها در زبان انگلیسی که امیدوارم با شرکت و همراهی دوستان بتونیم این بخش از گرامر رو به خوبی درک کنیم وبا اطمینان مورد استفاده قرار بدیم

zulu
22nd August 2012, 11:59 PM
Will/shall/be going to/present simple
تمامی موارد بالا میتونند در شرایط خاصی در برگیرنده زمان آینده باشن حتی حالتهای گذشته اینها میتونن آینده در گذشته رو برسونن
would, was/were going to

zulu
23rd August 2012, 12:31 AM
Will and going to
زمانی که قصد داریم در مورد اتفاقی که ممکنه در آینده بیفته ولی حتمی نیست یا خیلی مشهود نیست و همچنین زمانی که میخواهیم در مورد آینده اطلاعاتی بدیم از will & shall استفاده میکنیم:
Arsenal will win the title this year analysis: championship of Arsenal has not been decided so it's not a certain possibilty and we are just giving information about sth that might happen in the future. this my personal idea that may never come true.
* Arsenal are going to win the title this year analysis: we use 'be going to' to talk about sth which has been decided,sth that we have plan for like: *i am going to mountain this weekend. It means that today or yesteday or anyother day you thought about going to mountain and made your mind to do it this weekend. therefore if you see a friend of yours the other day after making this decision you simply tell them: i'm going to mountain or i'm going to go to mountain this weekend.
Let's go back to Arsenal. in this case the implication is that Arsenal players have decided to become champion because they have probably hired decent footbalers who have shored up the team and of course are qualified for the trophy or i say this because i'm an ardent fan of Arsenal and i'm sure they will do it.

I will/shall be back home by 8 oclock I'm going to be back home by 8 oclock
i'll make a call tomorrow to see what it was all abou
i'm going to call him tomorrow to see what it was all about
nobody will ever know who kidnapped her
nobody's going to know who kidnapped her(show certainty as if it is decided to be secret for ever)f
اگه سوال داشتین بپرسین تا دو روز دیگه مطلب بعدیرو میزارم

نازخاتون
23rd August 2012, 05:04 PM
زمان آینده بی شک یکی از سخت ترین زمانها در زبان انگلیسی که امیدوارم با شرکت و همراهی دوستان بتونیم این بخش از گرامر رو به خوبی درک کنیم وبا اطمینان مورد استفاده قرار بدیم

بی خبری از آینده تقریبا سخته ..اما گرامر آینده راحته !!![nishkhand][nishkhand]

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد