PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : کسی از این شیوه پرواز سردرمیاره؟؟؟؟

s.e.z
18th July 2012, 12:21 PM
در عکس و توضیحات زیر شِیء بایک پدیده خاص پرواز میکنه ... کسی سر در میاره (توضیحات انگلیشه)

Often, those who like to experiment, are carried away by fantasy, others want to impress their friends with DIY special effects. This is just one of those curious experiments, which will leave your friends breathless. On the net by years we speak of this curious object, called "lifter". Some people think that this is in fact anti-gravity, and for those not very well expert in technology may also think the same. I have tryed this experiment several years ago, so unfortunately I don't have photo to document the results, but I did some drawings and photos recovered from google images to overcome this problem. I try to make it clear, however, as I experienced it

http://www.passionescienza.it/contenuti/sperimentazione/lifter_costruzione.png

I've build this curious triangular object using wooden sticks for skewers, glued together. On the three vertices sticks are a few inches longer, because their extremities have to be attached to a thin copper wire, which will act as a cathode. On the bottom portion i have glued strips of silver paper that will function instead as anode. The cathode is negative as we know, while the anode positive: it emits electrons, ionizing the air in order to reach the opposite pole, or anode. With high currents and voltages, the flow of ions creates a real "ionic wind" that creates a moving downward thrust capable of lifting the entire structure! It must be noted that, as explained on wikipedia the effect is not completely understood and it seems that the polarity is completely indifferent: if so, could be hidden behind this simple object, the secret of antigravity? To achieve the lifting effect is necessary an high voltage source, around or above the 30 000 volts. However, important is that the distance between the copper wire and the surface of aluminum foil is sufficient to prevent a spark between the two poles! Otherwise you risk to destroy the source of high voltage and the device itself. Just keep in mind that every 3,000 volt discharge extends a millimeter, then a 30,000 volt discharge can reach one centimeter of lenght: in this case for security, just put the copper wire a centimeter and an half of distance from the aluminum foil. But where we find 30kV? I have recovered them opening temporarily the monitor of my computer (a little bit crazy?):

http://www.passionescienza.it/contenuti/sperimentazione/lifter_vento_ionico.jpg

The connection can be easily removed: this will be our positive, with a thin wire must be connected to the foil. The ground connection will be negative, you can get it from where you like, the best place I found is the cable placed around the crt tube. Remember that these tensions are extremely dangerous and lethal, so we do not recommend to do this unless you know exactly what you are doing! Once all is prepared, a wise thing would be to fix the three vertices of Lifter with a thin wire, such as fishing wire, to control the lifter max lift height and keep it stable in air.

تشکر فراوان

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد