PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : watch,think about it,write it

raha78
7th March 2012, 09:15 AM
hi dudes
pls watch the short film below
then try to write a description of what you watched
(not less than five lines)

http://www.4shared.com/video/jTSmWpaQ/power_of_words.html

نارون1
7th March 2012, 05:59 PM
hi dudes
pls watch the short film below
then try to write a description of what you watched
(not less than five lines)

http://www.4shared.com/video/jTSmWpaQ/power_of_words.html

I could'nt download it .................why ??????

I'd like to use it ......

thank you .........

shabhayebarare
7th March 2012, 06:34 PM
واقعا زیبا بود من رو خیلی تحت تاثیر قرار داد واقعا انسان ها اگه خیلی از کلمات رو عوض کنن دنیا رو می تونن عوض کنن و این یک واقعیته اگه به جای به کار بردن کلمات منفی معادل مثبت اونا رو به کار ببریم خیلی دلنشین تره و تاثیر گذاریشم بیشتره [tashvigh]

Maani Parvaz
7th March 2012, 11:29 PM
I think it is one of the best clip because of its good story about word.
The clip teaches us to know about the notion of word.
We can change our feel by good word, and we can create good word and read it all day.
We can use the created good word in our life to feel better.
When we use good word ( read and think about it ) our thought are change, yes good change.

thank you for your good post

نارون1
8th March 2012, 11:25 AM
شما چطوری دانلود میکنین؟؟؟[tafakor]

Maani Parvaz
8th March 2012, 12:11 PM
سایت رو که باز کردی, در سمت چپ نوشته Download Now اون رو بزن, بعد یک صفحه دیگه میاره, بزار اون 20 ثانیه تموم شده بعد بالای همون شماره نوشته Download file now (http://dc507.4shared.com/download/jTSmWpaQ/power_of_words.wmv?tsid=20120308-090958-f76363b) [shaad]

نارون1
8th March 2012, 12:15 PM
منم همونو زدم و همین کارا رو کردم ولی نرم آفزار 4shared دانلود میشه.......سیستم کامپیوترمو داشت بهم می ریخت.......

Maani Parvaz
8th March 2012, 01:19 PM
اصلا نیازی به نرم افزار 4shared نیست, همان مراحل رو درست برید, دانلود میشه.
سایت رو باز کنید و در سمت چپ به رنگ آبی و یک فلش رو به پایین نوشته Download Now و بعد که اون رو زدی صفحه دیگر که باز میشه, یک دایره هست که درون اون دایره شمارش معکوس 20 تا صفر هست, بگذار اون 20 ثانیاه تموم شه بعد بالای دایره نوشته Download file now (http://dc507.4shared.com/download/jTSmWpaQ/power_of_words.wmv?tsid=20120308-090958-f76363b)
به همان شکل راحت میشه دانلود کرد و احتیاجی به چیز دیگر نیست.

نارون1
8th March 2012, 07:07 PM
at first , a man describe himselfe a blind .......and this sentence did'nt good ffect on other people
because they saw it and they did'nt know his feel.
but when the young girl wrote man's feel about ....... this effect on them

we can follow it in our communicate and relation with others and choice good words

when we talk with other way , it's effect can be different.......

صاصائیل
9th March 2012, 07:19 AM
most of people can watch around the world but don't feel their interesting instead some people are blind but they can get pretty of life.this movie shows a poor man that blind and nobody attention him but the action of people suddenly changed to him with only changing some words .A famous writers named
Florance says
you're speaking is you're magic stick/

raha78
16th March 2012, 01:17 AM
in a cold day,down on a corner of a building,there, a bum was sitting while people passed by him indifferently.
the bum who looked blind had a peice of paper with him which said I am blind.Help me.suddenly he felt someone standing before him; he tried to touch the shoes of the person
and understood it was a woman. the woman bent over him took his paper and wrote something on it and left
the blind bum was surprised by her action,soon people gave him more and more coins
after a while he felt the same person standing there again
still in shock,the bum asked her what did you do
"nothing I just used different words"
said the woman

so CHANGE YOUR WORDS
CHANGE YOUR WORLD

at first , a man describe himselfe a blind .......and this sentence did'nt good ffect on other people
because they saw it and they did'nt know his feel.
but when the young girl wrote man's feel about ....... this effect on them

we can follow it in our communicate and relation with others and choice good words

when we talk with other way , it's effect can be different.......

نارون1
16th March 2012, 12:51 PM
in a cold day,down on a corner of a building,there, a bum was sitting while people passed by him indifferently.
the bum who looked blind had a peice of paper with him which said I am blind.Help me.suddenly he felt someone standing before him; he tried to touch the shoes of the person
and understood it was a woman. the woman bent over him took his paper and wrote something on it and left
the blind bum was surprised by her action,soon people gave him more and more coins
after a while he felt the same person standing there again
still in shock,the bum asked her what did you do
"nothing I just used different words"
said the woman

so CHANGE YOUR WORDS
CHANGE YOUR WORLD

thanks

I wrote it's purpose

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد