PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : my experience

نارون1
1st February 2012, 09:07 AM
Respect your parents

3years ago , I was going to the university .

on the way to Terminal , a young boy was contesting with his mother and talk to her with loud voice . I saw it , but passed and got on bus.

After afew minute , they came and sat on the seat . The bus was running . his mother was near the window that open .

suddenly. the young boy saw that his mother didn't movement , and she didn't show any reaction .

In that moment , young boy cried and called his mother and said , excuse me mum , it was my mistake

Between people , there was a nurse , she helped them , then his mother opened her eyes .

It was an experience for me , and I don't forget it

[golrooz]**********************************[golrooz]

seconds and moments are passing .

appreciate every minutes , when they pass , they don't return anyway.

Therefor , now , tell " I LOVE YOU " to every one that you love them . and respect your parents .

They are God endowments

[golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz]

Mina

raha78
27th February 2012, 04:49 PM
three years ago,when i was at the university, I was on my way to bus station when a loud voice took my notice.
yes there was a row between a mother and her son
i passed them indifferently
and got on the bus
after a short time the mother and her son got on the bus too
the mother sat beside an open window leaning her head to the seat as if she had some problem with breathing
it did not take long before I heard the boy calling his mother
yes it seemed the mother was in a shock

the boy shouted pls mom it was my fault
pls do not go
forgive me

fortunately there was a nurse among the passangers
she helped the mother gain her consciousness

the event was like a lesson for me
for loving those who care about us

Respect your parents

3years ago , I was going to the university .

on the way to Terminal , a young boy was contesting with his mother and talk to her with loud voice . I saw it , but passed and got on bus.

After afew minute , they came and sat on the seat . The bus was running . his mother was near the window that open .

suddenly. the young boy saw that his mother didn't movement , and she didn't show any reaction .

In that moment , young boy cried and called his mother and said , excuse me mum , it was my mistake

Between people , there was a nurse , she helped them , then his mother opened her eyes .

It was an experience for me , and I don't forget it

[golrooz]**********************************[golrooz]

seconds and moments are passing .

appreciate every minutes , when they pass , they don't return anyway.

Therefor , now , tell " I LOVE YOU " to every one that you love them . and respect your parents .

They are God endowments

[golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz][golrooz]

Mina

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد