دوست عزیز، به سایت علمی نخبگان جوان خوش آمدید

مشاهده این پیام به این معنی است که شما در سایت عضو نیستید، لطفا در صورت تمایل جهت عضویت در سایت علمی نخبگان جوان اینجا کلیک کنید.

توجه داشته باشید، در صورتی که عضو سایت نباشید نمی توانید از تمامی امکانات و خدمات سایت استفاده کنید.
صفحه 1 از 2 12 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 13

موضوع: ?Does "using Persian-English dictionary" have any disadvantage

کاربر جدید
    رشته تحصیلی
    Translation
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 217
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض ?Does "using Persian-English dictionary" have any disadvantage

Dear friends
    Some believe that using Persian to English dictionary has bad effects on learning English specially for students of English major.
    ?Do you agree

2. 7 کاربر از پست مفید ali-m سپاس کرده اند .

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    دندانپزشکی
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 2,068
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array
    nafise khanom's: جدید147

پیش فرض پاسخ : ?Does "using Persian-English dictionary" have any disadvantage

It isnt bad.but using english to English dictionary is very very better.
    دنیای عجیبیست...اینجا لبخند را هم میزنند!!!

4. 5 کاربر از پست مفید nafise khanom سپاس کرده اند .

همکار تالار مکانیک
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 6,562
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array
    homeyra's: جدید156

hi....
    sometimes in our speaking or writing we want to use a word that we really don't know its equivalent in English ...so we should use Persian to English dictionary...I think after that it's better to find one or more synonyms of that word & learn them...l
    but when we use English dictionary, we have chance to learn more vocabularies...l

6. 5 کاربر از پست مفید homeyra سپاس کرده اند .

کاربر جدید
    رشته تحصیلی
    Translation
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

.But in my idea, the worst thing to do in learning English, is using Persian to English dictionary
    .in my opinion, It ruins your writing, speaking
    I believe that, it doesn't influence professional learners, but it poses bad effects on the advanced learners and lower levels
    I think that, to learn how to speak fluently, one needs to grow an English mind;but if this process is accompanied by using Persian-English Dictionary he/she would not learn efficiently
    ?What do you think

8. کاربرانی که از پست مفید ali-m سپاس کرده اند.

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    دندانپزشکی
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 2,068
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array
    nafise khanom's: جدید147

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ali-m نمایش پست ها
    .But in my idea, the worst thing to do in learning English, is using Persian to English dictionary
    I believe that, it doesn't influence professional learners, but it poses bad effects on the advanced learners and lower levels
    I think that, to learn how to speak fluently, one needs to grow an English mind;but if this process is accompanied by using Persian-English Dictionary he/she would not learn efficiently
    ?What do you think

oooooooooh
    yes

but some times we dont have eny solution !!!!!!
    ویرایش توسط nafise khanom : 22nd November 2012 در ساعت 07:51 PM
    دنیای عجیبیست...اینجا لبخند را هم میزنند!!!

10. کاربرانی که از پست مفید nafise khanom سپاس کرده اند.

کاربر جدید
    رشته تحصیلی
    Translation
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nafise khanom نمایش پست ها
    oooooooooh
    yes

but some times we dont eny solution !!!!!!
    [/LEFT]
    .Actually, we have
    .I'll tell you; But first let's notice what others say
    Best Regards

12. کاربرانی که از پست مفید ali-m سپاس کرده اند.

همکار تالار مکانیک
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

?What do you think

what do you mean by growing our English mind? I mean how we can do this?l
    And sometimes we really don't know some words in English....In this situation what should we do?l

14. 2 کاربر از پست مفید homeyra سپاس کرده اند .

کاربر جدید
    رشته تحصیلی
    Translation
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

.Thanks for taking the time dear Nafise

,We cannot use Persian to English dictionary because

First, since most words have more than one meaning, the dictionary offers more than one equivalent (word); so which word should we choose among a range of words?
    We should choose the best one, which means the most common one; Can you do that? (answer: Of course not, because you are not )professional
    You should choose a word that is not strange, either
    Second, If you want that word to put it in a sentence, you need to be even more cautious!! Because, it is going to be in the context; so you .need to choose the word that is suitable in the collocation

Dear Homeyra
    Yes, i think we need to grow an English mind if we really want to learn it.
    I agree that no problem to resort to Persian to English Dic, just if we are good enough to decide which word is the best among the options that the Dic offers, as i said before(and sometimes there’s no best word). Why? because it ruins our English mind. How
    Answer: As you know the English structures are far different from .Persian’s
    And when you use persian-English Dic all the time(esp, more than English-English) and especially when you are a starter, you grow a persian mind rather than an English one; it means that you don’t act according to English structures, you may use Persian structures while speaking in English!!!!, and the words you use may not be suitable equavalents, and though the listeners may not understand you.
    I think we mustn’t use it at all. If you need the translation of a word, it means that you need the equivalent of that word in English, you’d better ask someone who knows, and don't use Persian-English Dictinary.

?Got It
    Regards
    Ali

16. 2 کاربر از پست مفید ali-m سپاس کرده اند .

همکار تالار مکانیک
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

.Thanks for taking the time dear Nafise

,We cannot use Persian to English dictionary because

First, since most words have more than one meaning, the dictionary offers more than one equivalent (word); so which word should we choose among a range of words?
    We should choose the best one, which means the most common one; Can you do that? (answer: Of course not, because you are not )professional
    You should choose a word that is not strange, either
    Second, If you want that word to put it in a sentence, you need to be even more cautious!! Because, it is going to be in the context; so you .need to choose the word that is suitable in the collocation

?Got It
    Regards
    Ali

yes ,And can I ask another question according to the points that you said?l
    you said that "there is no problem to resort to Persian to English Dic, just if we are good enough to decide which word is the best among the options that the Dic offers"l
    After I found the equivalents , I prefer to find the meaning of that word in English...if the meaning was suitable for my text,I use it otherwise I try to find another word.By this work,I can find the best word...l
    what's your idea?do you agree with me ?In your opinion is it correct to do this?l

18. 2 کاربر از پست مفید homeyra سپاس کرده اند .

کاربر جدید
    رشته تحصیلی
    Translation
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط homeyra نمایش پست ها
    yes ,And can I ask another question according to the points that you said?l
    you said that "there is no problem to resort to Persian to English Dic, just if we are good enough to decide which word is the best among the options that the Dic offers"l
    After I found the equivalents , I prefer to find the meaning of that word in English...if the meaning was suitable for my text,I use it otherwise I try to find another word.By this work,I can find the best word...l
    what's your idea?do you agree with me ?In your opinion is it correct to do this?l
    .Yes, you can put that word in your text
    BUT, only When you are sure that, that word fits the bill(is suitable
    But a question, how can you exactly make sure that the equivalent is suitable
    Regards

20. 2 کاربر از پست مفید ali-m سپاس کرده اند .

صفحه 1 از 2 12 آخرینآخرین

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 21st August 2012, 01:09 AM
  2. پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 21st July 2010, 03:44 PM
  3. پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 29th November 2008, 10:48 AM
  4. خبر: "مایكروسافت" و "كاری" ابررایانه ۲۵ هزار دلاری می‌سازند
    توسط diamonds55 در انجمن اخبار و معرفی جدیدترین سخت افزارها
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 17th September 2008, 10:48 PM
  5. پاسخ ها: 0