دوست عزیز، به سایت علمی نخبگان جوان خوش آمدید

مشاهده این پیام به این معنی است که شما در سایت عضو نیستید، لطفا در صورت تمایل جهت عضویت در سایت علمی نخبگان جوان اینجا کلیک کنید.

توجه داشته باشید، در صورتی که عضو سایت نباشید نمی توانید از تمامی امکانات و خدمات سایت استفاده کنید.
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 4 , از مجموع 4

موضوع: a store

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    English Methadology
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 1,114
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array
    انریکه's: جدید71

Post a store

Truth
    Once upon a time there was a painter who had just completed his course. He took 3 days and painted beautiful scenery. He wanted people's opinion about his caliber and painting skills.

He put his creation at a busy street-crossing. And just down below aboard which read -"I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. Please put a cross wherever you see a mistake."

While he came back in the evening to collect his painting he was completely shattered to see that whole canvass was filled with Xs (crosses) and some people had even written their comments on the painting.

Disheartened and broken completely he ran to his master's place and burst into tears.
    This young artist was breathing heavily and master heard him saying"I'm useless and if this is what I have learnt to paint I'm not worth becoming a painter. People have rejected me completely. I feel like dying"

Master smiled and suggested "My Son, I will prove that you are a great artist and have learnt flawless painting. Do as I say without questioning it. It WILL work."

Young artist reluctantly agreed and two days later early morning he presented a replica of his earlier painting to his master. Master took that gracefully and smiled.

"Come with me." master said.

They reached the same street-square early morning and displayed the same painting exactly at the same place. Now master took out another board which read -"Gentlemen, I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. I have put a box with colors and brushes just below. Please do a favor. If you see a mistake, kindly pick up the brush and correct it."

Master and disciple walked back home.

They both visited the place same evening. Young painter was surprised to see that actually there was not a single correction done so far. Next day again they visited and found painting remained untouched. They say the painting was kept there for a month for no correction came in!

Moral of the story:
    It is easier to criticize, but DIFFICULT TO IMPROVE!

So don't get carried away or judge yourself by someone else's criticism and feel depressed...

JUDGE YOURSELF! YOU ARE YOUR BEST JUDGE!!!
    just for today

2. 2 کاربر از پست مفید انریکه سپاس کرده اند .

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    English Methadology
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

Post پاسخ : a store

Let's All be Masters of our Mouths
    Once upon a time an old man spread rumors that his neighbor was a thief.
    As a result, the young man was arrested.
    Days later the young man was proven innocent.
    After been released he sued the old man for wrongly accusing him.

In court the old man told the Judge: 'They were just comments, didn't harm anyone..'

The judge, before passing sentence on the case, told the old man:
    'Write all the things you said about him on a piece of paper.
    Cut them up and on the way home, throw the pieces of paper out.
    Tomorrow, come back to hear the sentence.'

The next day, the judge told the old man: 'Before receiving the sentence,
    you will have to go out and gather all the pieces of paper that you threw out yesterday.'

The old man said: 'I can't do that! The wind spread them and

I won't know where to find them.'

The judge then replied: 'The same way, simple comments may destroy
    the honor of a man to such an extent that one is not able to fix it.
    "If you can't speak well of someone, rather don't say anything"

'Let's all be masters of our mouths, so that we won't be slaves of our words.'
    just for today

4. کاربرانی که از پست مفید انریکه سپاس کرده اند.

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    English Methadology
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

Post پاسخ : a store

The Purpose of Life is to....
    Share Your Love. Truly pursue this purpose in life with passion, and all the others will follow naturally! Love everyone, and start with those closest to you.

Give to Others. You can make a difference in the world! Choose to serve and give in small ways right now. One purpose of life is to serve others.

Increase in Light. Your spirit and body can actually hold light. Learn to flow with light, bringing it into your life and letting it flow out to others. Increase your light bearing capacity by following the truth you know..

Learn Wisdom. Pursue wisdom not as your final purpose, but for the love of Wisdom and also to better serve others with increased talents. Read the best books and learn all you can. Truth is eternal, and you can take it with you!

Accept Yourself. Love who you are. Your birth, body, parents, strengths, weaknesses and nationality all have a purpose. Accept your purpose and your talents. Feel your emotions and allow them to flow.

Enjoy the Mystery. Wonder at the beauty and richness of life, without trying to figure it all out. See the world in childlike simplicity and joy.

Create Your Reality. In this sphere, you choose with your thoughts what to create. Be bold in life, and decide what you really want. Move toward all your dreams with a powerful vision! Choose now to maximize your creative mind.

Follow the Spirit. Trust your inner voice that leads you and prompts you into the higher paths. Learning to follow this Holy Spirit is one of the purposes of life. As you listen to the spirit, you will achieve greater inspiration for all your daily activities.

Revel in the Present. Find joy, focus, and engagement in every present activity. Your point of personal power is the present moment. You can only act in the present. As you live in the now, you conquer the illusion of time and begin to live in Holographic Time.

Experience Joy. The ultimate purpose of this life is joy and happiness. We maximize our joy by pursuing it indirectly. Simply pursue the purposes of life and the Joy will flow magnetically to you.
    just for today

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    English Methadology
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

Post a story

Success - Socrates
    A young man asked Socrates the secret of success. Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next morning. They met. Socrates asked the young man to walk with him into the river. When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and swiftly ducked him into the water.
    The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning blue. Socrates pulled the boy’s head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of air.
    Socrates asked him, "what did you want the most when you were there?" The boy replied, "Air". Socrates said, "That is the secret of success! When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get it!" There is no other secret.
    موفقیت و سقراط
    مرد جوانی از سقراط رمز موفقیت را پرسید که چیست. سقراط به مرد جوان گفت که صبح روز بعد به نزدیکی رودخانه بیاید. هر دو حاضر شدند. سقراط از مرد جوان خواست که همراه او وارد رودخانه شود. وقتی وارد رودخانه شدند و آب به زیر گردنشان رسید سقراط با زیر آب بردن سر مرد جوان، او را شگفت زده کرد.
    مرد تلاش می کرد تا خود را رها کند اما سقراط قوی تر بود و او را تا زمانی که رنگ صورتش کبود شد محکم نگاه داشت. سقراط سر مرد جوان را از آب خارج کرد و اولین کاری که مرد جوان انجام داد کشیدن یک نفس عمیق بود.
    سقراط از او پرسید، " در آن وضعیت تنها چیزی که می خواستی چه بود؟" پسر جواب داد: "هوا"
    سقراط گفت:" این راز موفقیت است! اگر همانطور که هوا را می خواستی در جستجوی موفقیت هم باشی بدستش خواهی آورد"
    just for today

7. کاربرانی که از پست مفید انریکه سپاس کرده اند.

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. a store
    توسط تووت فرنگی در انجمن Story
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 19th February 2011, 09:37 AM
  2. ovi store 32-1-8-206
    توسط UniverCell در انجمن Symbian
    آخرين نوشته: 12th January 2011, 10:09 AM
  3. کاربران نوکیا از طریق Ovi Store روزانه 3 میلیون دانلود می کنند
    توسط داداشی در انجمن اخبار تلفن همراه