دوست عزیز، به سایت علمی نخبگان جوان خوش آمدید

مشاهده این پیام به این معنی است که شما در سایت عضو نیستید، لطفا در صورت تمایل جهت عضویت در سایت علمی نخبگان جوان اینجا کلیک کنید.

توجه داشته باشید، در صورتی که عضو سایت نباشید نمی توانید از تمامی امکانات و خدمات سایت استفاده کنید.
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 2 , از مجموع 2

موضوع: Women, powerful leaders of the world

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    مدیریت بحران - پدافند غیرعامل
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 4,666
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض Women, powerful leaders of the world

Women, powerful leaders of the world

11Persian date Farvardin 1395 Hijri and Gregorian March 30, 2016 marks the 20th anniversary of Rajab 1437 AH and coincides with the celebration of Mother's Day to

celebrate the day begin

Hello to all people of the world

I'm working on it cause I understand what someone is the most influential person in the world !!!
    Whatever thought to a conclusion.

Mother ... Wife ... girl ... and a total females, the most influential person in the world, in society and in the family knew.

The biggest thing, the biggest improvements, and honor those who stand was a good woman.

Men and children of Iran despite strong support as a mother and wife, eight years hearty welcome death from water and soil defend their country and go ...

The most valuable asset of their lives and the lives crossing dealing with death. Something of this magnitude is a big decision and

Hard work it turned in favor and those who supported his soul and a good woman ...

in my opinion :
    The role of women and the role of men as well as the backbone of home ... and if the column just shaken roof, the roof will collapse and will destroy all the debris.

Thread created to honor the most precious and most important and influential of God in the human world began

In honor of all mothers ... wife ... and the girls create this world that its beauty.

Hence the name of this topic (women, strong leaders of the world) and I hope that together with your loved ones in upholding women's real, effective steps to be taken.

Unfortunately the day with various deleterious changes in attitudes and values ​​and identities of women in the world faced worth

Women's sexual and physical beauty and material and limit, to the extent that even many women value their own

It was believed ...

The power of women to influence the affection and sense of limitless power emanates, is the world's largest atomic bomb Iran can not ...

I hope this move worthy of a major international campaign in cyberspace becomes all the spiritual and emotional damage to the body of women in today's world, improve and re-position
    His real (strong leadership, calm and beautiful world full of love and perfection) to be exposed.

Mohsen Mahabadizadeh
    11 Persian date Farvardin 1395 Hijri
    March 30, 2016 AD
    20 Rajab 1437 AH

http://www.njavan.com/forum/showthre...861#post643861
    چه حس قشنگیه در تاریکی های خطرناک این دنیا...با اطمینان خاطر و آرامش ،دستت در دستان خدا باشه...(محسن مهابادی زاده)

دوست آشنا
    رشته تحصیلی
    مدیریت بحران - پدافند غیرعامل
    نوشته ها
    ارسال تشکر
    دریافت تشکر: 4,666
    قدرت امتیاز دهی
    Array

پیش فرض پاسخ : Women, powerful leaders of the world

Perhaps the audacity to say that women, a piece or a part of the heart of God on Earth.

God can not be defined with the object and physics. But very nice properties, will be understood and loved.

Women also if I want to introduce my body and physics, will be limited to the face as well as other creatures.

But as the (female), with adjectives that creates for itself, will be effective and lasting.

Feeling tenderness, affection, love, grace, spirit, comfort and elegance in speech and behavior, compassion and respect to the people, the energy released from the Spirit on all creatures and objects affects women.

A bird, a geranium, an old vase on the table, and hundreds of other ... They all have a deep sense of peace and love and interest of women's memories important for us to remind our lives.

I believe the power of women to influence objects and creatures in that we indirectly from objects and beings, we receive again.

continues...

M Mahabadizadeh
    95/01/12
    31/03/2016
    چه حس قشنگیه در تاریکی های خطرناک این دنیا...با اطمینان خاطر و آرامش ،دستت در دستان خدا باشه...(محسن مهابادی زاده)

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. debate.women
    توسط raha78 در انجمن Listening
    پاسخ ها: 1
    آخرين نوشته: 8th January 2012, 02:33 PM
  2. Women Are Great
    توسط S h a D o w در انجمن Poem
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 18th July 2011, 12:25 PM
  3. دانلود فیلم Married Men Single Women
    توسط Bad Sector در انجمن فیلم های درام
    پاسخ ها: 0